quarta-feira, janeiro 12, 2005

You're Toxic 'n I'm loving it (a tocar aqui em casa!)




Baby can't you see,
I'm calling.
A guy like you,
Should wear a warnin'
It's dangerous...
I'm fallin'

There's no escape,
I can't wit
I need a hit baby, give me it.
You're dangerous...
I'm loving it.

Too high, can't come down.
Losing my head spinning round and round...
Do you feel me now.

With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You are toxic gun slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic.
It's getting late to give it up
I took a sip from my devil's cup.

Slowly it's taking over me.
Too high, can't come down
It's in the air and it's all around
Could you feel me now.

With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride
Your toxic gun slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you don´t you know that you're toxic

And I love what you do don´t you know that you're toxic.
Don't you know that you're toxic.

I’m intoxicated now
I think you’ll love it now
I think I’m ready now (I think I'm ready now)
I think I’m ready now
I’m intoxicated now I think you’ll love it now
I think I’m ready now (I think I'm ready now)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Toxic?
Ah pois é!