sexta-feira, fevereiro 23, 2007

Entrevista ao George



O exclusivo SLIH de alguns momentos da entrevista que fiz ao George Clooney, na sua casa em Los Angeles, para o Oprah Oscars Special.

George: I'm not dating anybody right now.
Beatriz: You're not?
George: Hmm um
Beatriz: That's why you look so good.
George: Yeah, exactly. That's why I'm happy. Look at how happy I am.
Beatriz: You are happy.

Beatriz: When was the last time your advances to a woman were rebuffed?
George: I don't know. I don't advance.
Beatriz: You don't advance?
George: I usually am retreating.
Beariz: I bet you get some freaky girls coming up to you.
George: I have had, yes, some very strange ones.
Beatriz: Why do we rarely see you out with a woman?
George: Wait, this is just about me and girls, isn't it? You're coming at me.
Beatriz: Are you dating anyone now?
George: Actually, since we started this interview? I'm now dating someone.
Beatriz: Okay, that's what I thought. 'Cause I could see a change in you. ;)

Durante a nossa entrevista, que estava a correr muito bem, recebi um telefonema surpresa do Brad Pitt (xitex total - George ao vivo, Brad ao telefone...) a dar-me alguns conselhos para a entrevista. O que é que ele não sabia? Que eu o atendi em alta voz! eh eh eh

Beatriz: George Clooney's house. Hello?
Brad: Beatrice? Hey, it's Brad. Listen, I was thinking I would avoid the line of questioning about the Oscars®. You know, I would stick with the [People's] Sexiest Man Alive line of questioning. Who's that [in the background]? Is that George?
George: Hey, hi!
Brad: Hey, how are you doing? We've just been talking about how great we thought it was that you were the two-time Sexiest Man Alive winner…and you know George, you're a real inspiration, a real inspiration to us younger guys.
George: I just wanted you to know that I thought you looked great when you didn't win at the Golden Globes®.
Brad: Thank you, man. Thank you! And I think the plastic surgery is fantastic! You really cannot tell. You really can't tell. Hey listen, while I've got you on the phone, I think the question America really wants to know and hear from you is what exactly are the responsibilities of wearing the crown of the Sexiest Man Alive?
George: Well, you did a pretty good job of tarnishing it for a long time and they thought they'd bring me in to clean it up again. I think I'm doing a really good job.


[George Clooney, on the Oprah Oscars Special, to be broadcasted tonight in the US]

Nenhum comentário: